I'm feeling exactly the same way I did when I failed my second driving test for not sticking to the left lane of the roundabout. For some inexplicable reason, I just have to make the wrong decisions - especially when I have every reason not to. There was this feeling lurking inside me that there was a better option right there. But I just had to choose to ignore it. I always go wrong at the simplest binary steps. I feel so angry at myself; more so when I can't find any reasons to explain why I made such a blatant error. So utterly disappointed too, because this is my favourite subject and I really enjoyed studying it.
But tomorrow is the last paper! The end is in sight, and I have got to do what I can to salvage this mess I've made and make sure tomorrow ends on a good note! I can already hear papa mama's voices ringing in my head: 越战越勇! Looking forward to drama/movie marathons and loads of good food!
Everyone 加油!!!