Anyway, the super happy free-from-coursework me dropped by Sainsbury's today and found out that my favourite totellini is on sale! Half-priced! So I grabbed 6 packets off the shelf without even thinking twice about it, and gladly stocked up for the exam season - which has officially started today! The sheer enormity of the amount of stuff that I have to plough through for the next 4 weeks is nothing less than intimidating, and it doesn't help that I am the kind who leaves stuff to the last minute. It annoys me so much that I always end up rushing work at the eleventh hour, especially at the expense of my sleeping hours, but every single time I land myself in such a state, it just always seems so inevitable. It's like I just can't escape from this vicious cycle. Now that I've got 4 weeks left to attempt to make amendments, I will really put in my very best effort. After all, not trying my best will only leave room for regrets! EVERYBODY SAYS JIA YOU!!!!! CHIONG AHHHAAHAHAHAHA BUT DONT FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !! Must rmb to take proper meals. By Hao!
It is so comforting to know that my family is always behind me, no matter how stupid or lazy I am. I can't let them down, and I will make sure I take proper meals - starting with tortellini for today!